Refresh Your Space!
Put a new spin on a tired look.
Simple changes can help you breathe new life into your surroundings and in many cases, new furniture isn’t always required.
Here are a few ideas:
- Update or add window treatments to infuse color, style and drama.
- Add a fresh coat of paint to your walls to visually warm your space, freshen it or cool it down.
- Update pillows and throws for a splash of color or to add comfort.
- Change your furniture placement for better space efficiency.
- Update your flooring with new carpet or add an area rug to help to define its space.
- Consider hardwood flooring to reduce allergen issues.
- Enhance your dining room or bedroom with an oversized chandelier to “up” the elegance factor.
- Reupholster your favorite chair with something fresh and exciting!
- Treat your bedroom to a custom made bedding ensemble.
- Update wallpaper with something fresh and new or simply paint the room instead.
Create a space that welcomes you home, and makes you proud to live there.
Is your home in need of a refresh? We can help. You may even find some inspiration at our online shop at shop.yourdesignpartner.com
If you are interested in a consultation, I’d love to meet with you. You can email me here at email@example.com or give us a call here. (217) 722- 4806.