Lighting strategies are often overlooked when decorating, but they are integral to a successful design plan.
To let your Lighting shine in style, here are a few considerations.
Choose unique lamps like the following from Global views
1. This double shade lamp was inspired by industrial machine parts.
2. This marble base was inspired by a water feature in a garden in India.
3. This gold and black Sea Urchin lamp brings a spikely textural element into a space.
4. If you’ve got high ceilings, this 99″ chandelier could make a stunning focal point.
For a modern sensibility the following drum shade lamps from Seascape could fit in with a variety of design styles.
5. Imagine this three tiered pendant over a dining table, above a bar, or lighting a hallway
6. This is the epitome of simple elegance…It could add just the right touch in a variety of places in your home.
7. This double drum shade with wood veneers connect the wood elements of a room together.
8. The tentacles on this light fixture called the jelly, adds interest when light bounces from it.
9. Bright colors add character and create bold statements.
10. This shape is great for dining tables, islands, and even pool tables.
How can you Light it up in style?
Do you need help getting a jump start on a project?
Does the process seem a bit overwhelming?
Consider downloading our PROJECT STARTER TOOL KIT to help guide you in the right direction. It’s easy. Every new subscriber receives it for FREE! Look for the button on our home page and if you know someone that might also benefit, share it forward.
We also have 3 distinct design plans:
Refresh Your Space The “DIY Plan” A Total Redesign Contact us to see which plan is right for you; our one hour consultation, can help get you started in the right direction. Ricci Jackson is a Certified Interior Decorator and founder of Your Design Partner. The goal of Ydp is to meet you where you are In your design process. Reserve your appointment today by calling (217) 722-4806 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org